Bhopal, India (Urban Transport News): Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MPMRCL) invites online global e-tenders from construction firms for construction of Rolling Stock Depot-cum-Workshop at Gandhi Nagar for Indore Metro Rail Project.
Tender Package: IN-07
Scope of work: Construction of Rolling Stock Depot cum Workshop at Gandhi Nagar for Indore Metro Rail Project.
- Tender number 998/MPMRCL/2021/IN-07
- Date of issue: 13.09.2021
- Estimated cost of work: Rs 283.66 crore
- Work Completion Period: 1092 days
- Pre Bid Meeting: 04.10.2021 at 11.00
- Availability of Tender Documents: 13.09.2021 to 01.11.2021
- Bids Submission Dates: From 25.10.2021 to 01.11.2021 at 16.00
- Date of Opening of Technical Bids: 02.11.2021 at 16.30
Gandhi Nagar Metro Depot will initially supply trains for the 33.53 km Metro Corridor (Ring Line) under construction of Indore Metro. This line will connect Palasia to the railway station via airport through 30 stations.
For more information, please visit Indore Metro Urban transport news page.