Bengaluru, India (Urban Transport News): Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited (K-RIDE) is inviting technical and financial proposals (Request for Proposals) from experienced and qualified consulting firms for providing general consultancy services for the proposed 148.17 km Bengaluru Suburban Railway Project.
Scope of work: Appointment of General Consultant for Bengaluru Suburban Railway Project (BSRP) by QCBS method.
- Tender Notice No.: K-RIDE/BSRP/08/2021
- Issued Date: 22.09.2021
- Completion period: 4 years (plus 12 months for O&M work)
- Pre-RFP-Meeting: 04.10.2021 at 11.30 AM
- Last date for submission of RFP (Technical & Financial): 22.10.2021 to 1500 hrs
- Technical Bids Opening Date: 25.10.2021 at 1500 hrs
Wide scope of work
General counseling services can be broadly covered under the following heads and described later:
- Critical study of DPR (with amendments thereon) of Bengaluru Suburban Railway Project (BSRP) and value addition in addition to the provisions of these studies.
- Project Management and Monitoring
- Assist in preparation of procurement strategy and bidding process management for selection of contractors, suppliers including preparation of bid documents etc.
- Activities related to contract management such as design, drawing, proof-checking of technical proposals and specifications as well as system integration and interface management and supervision of civil infrastructure works as well as implementation activities for systems including electrical and mechanical, solar systems Are included. Power supply, traction, signaling and train control, telecommunication system, rolling stock, AFC etc.
- Testing, Testing, Statutory Approval and Commissioning.
- Knowledge transfer, capacity building of the employer.
- Support during the operation and maintenance phase and defect liability period
- Ensure compliance with social and environmental safeguards and national laws and regulations and “funding agency” environmental and social policy, if any.
- Other important and enabling services provided by GC are (a) distribution of roles and responsibilities among the team members of GC (b) preparation, approval and implementation of quality assurance plan of all works and contracts (c) consultation plan To ensure meaningful consultation using appropriate approach during any pandemic/disaster situation in preparation of stakeholder planning plan, rehabilitation plan, livelihood restoration plan, and other safeguards during implementation/project preparation,” the funding agency said. Review, update, implement, and prepare reports aligning with the requirements, if any, of (d) RP, Livelihood Restoration Plan, Stakeholder Engagement Plan, and other social schemes (e) Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) scheme Review, Updation and Implementation (f) Coordination and integration of IT based platform with the IT system of K-RIDE, which includes implementation of software for review and monitoring of progress on real time SIS (g) Project Financial Management and Disbursement Functions Fifth note of musical scale Support K-RIDE (h) Generate reports to track progress of all project related works (i) Support K-RIDE in its land, building and station monetization plans (j) to permanent construction specification and assist the employer in implementing methodologies, quantifying and improving the green/carbon rating of the project and its subsystems including advice/assistance/design of green systems/solar power installations, water recycling systems and other related issues and (k) Bridges and Bridges, Track Works, Tunnel Works, Station Buildings, Depot OCC, DCC etc. Electrical, Rolling Stock and OHE (SCADA, OCS, TPS) and Signaling and Train Control, Communication, AFC, Design Norms and system integration.
Bangalore Suburban Rail Corridor
- Corridor 1: KSR Bengaluru to Devanahalli, 41.4 km, 15 stations
- Corridor 2: Baiyappanahali to Chikkabanavara, 25.01 km, 14 Stations
- Corridor 3: Kengeri to Whitefield, 35.52 km, 9 stations
- Corridor 4: Heelalige to Rajnakunte, 46.24 km, 19 stations